The Township By-Law Enforcement Officer is responsible for investigating all complaints regarding by-law violations, ensuring timely compliance with by-laws, enforcement by way of charges where appropriate, and handling inquiries about by-laws and enforcement procedures.
For Property Standards, Clean and Clear Yard, Zoning By-law, Pool enclosure, Door to Door Sales and Donation Bins report a complaint online:
Other By-law Enforcement contacts:
- Dogs and Kennels - R&R Canine Control at 519-509-9985
- Burning - Wellington North Fire Service at 519-323-1441
- Building - Township of Wellington Building Department at 519-848-3620 # 6
- Noise and Parking complaints - Wellington North OPP at their non-emergency number 888-310-1122
- Noxious Weed inspectors - the County of Wellington at 519-837-2600 ext 2120. For more information, please visit the County of Wellington website.