Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds submitted after course/program has started will only be issued for medical reasons.
- No refunds will be granted after a course/program has been completed.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be charged on all refund applications, except those cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Refunds/make-ups will not be issued for course/programs cancelled due to inclement weather, with the exception of private and semi-private swimming lessons, where a refund will be issued if the pool is required to close.
- If a withdrawal from a program is requested and the space can be filled by someone on the waiting list, regardless of timeframe prior to course start date, only the $10.00 administration fee will be applied.
7 Days or More:
Cancellations made 7 days or more, prior to the course/program start-date will receive a full refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
6 Days or Less:
Cancellations made 6 days or less, prior to the course/program start-date will not be eligible to receive a refund. Exceptions made for health/medical reasons.
Course/Program cancellation by the Recreation Department:
A full refund will be issued for a course/program cancelled by the Recreation Department. No administration fee will apply.
Phone: 519.848.3620 x 4335
Mailing: 7490 Sideroad 7W Kenilworth ON N0G2E0