Wellington North Summer Day Camp
Information for Summer 2024 will be posted in January 2024.
5 - 11 (birth year 2012 - 2018)
Hours of Operation:
9:00am - 4:00pm Programmed Daily
8:00am - 9:00am Morning Extended Care
4:00pm - 5:00pm Evening Extended Care
Session Date Camp Theme Session 1* Jul 4 - Jul 8 Summer Olympics Session 2 Jul 10 - Jul 14 Water, Water Everywhere! Session 3 Jul 17 - Jul 21 Where the Wild Things Are Session 4 Jul 24 - Jul 28 Safety Academy Session 5 Jul 31 - Aug 4 Sports Extravaganza Session 6* Aug 8 - Aug 11 Get Crafty! Session 7 Aug 14 - Aug 18 Around the World Session 8 Aug 21 - Aug 25 Planting & Farming
*four day week
Registrations will be based on first come, first registered. We are only able to offer weekly registrations at this time. The four day weekly rate will be applied to Session 1 and Session 6 of Camp.
Rate Type Camp Rate (no HST) Weekly Rate (5 days) $165.00 Weekly Rate (4 days: August 2 - 5 only) $132.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds submitted after course/program has started will only be issued for medical reasons.
- No refunds will be granted after a course/program has been completed.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be charged on all refund applications, except those cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Refunds/make-ups will not be issued for course/programs cancelled due to inclement weather, with the exception of private and semi-private swimming lessons, where a refund will be issued if the pool is required to close.
- If a withdrawal from a program is requested and the space can be filled by someone on the waiting list, regardless of timeframe prior to course start date, only the $10.00 administration fee will be applied.
7 Days or More:
Cancellations made 7 days or more, prior to the course/program start-date will receive a full refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
6 Days or Less:
Cancellations made 6 days or less, prior to the course/program start-date will not be eligible to receive a refund. Exceptions made for health/medical reasons.
Course/Program cancellation by the Recreation Department:
A full refund will be issued for a course/program cancelled by the Recreation Department. No administration fee will apply.
Phone: 519.848.3620 x 4335
Mailing: 7490 Sideroad 7W Kenilworth ON N0G2E0